So on to the list!
- Starting right out of the gate with a post I totally forgot about, but made me laugh sorta hard when I remembered getting yelled at our the Post Office!
- This post is from Last January and is about Missy's second sugery. I have always loved it, but it is very sad. Maybe that is why I like it. If feels honest.
- Let's lighten things back up here on our 'Best Of' list! Nick babysat for Cici. They had fun.
- Remember that time Henry acted drunk with his Speech Therapist? No? Well here is the story.
- A post about Henry waking up early on a work day. I sorta love this glimpse of a random morning.
- We welcome the world to Henryville, the most wonderful place to live.
- Henry's birthday picture slideshow is always and forever one of my favorite posts of the year. An entire year worth of pictures of my boy set to music and packed into four minutes? How could it not be my favorite?
- We cracked the code for Henry's good night sleep! (Key card included)
- I sometimes reread this post when I am having a hard day about our infertility. It is a about a day before our final FET where I really felt at peace with the size of our family, no matter what happened with the last cycle.
- This summer I found out what happens when Mama leaves the house for a weekend.
- I wrote a lot of posts about our Final FET and the heartache that followed. This one is what I picked for my Creme de la Creme submission for 2011. I love it. It feels like my heart is on the blog in this post.
- My god, I am a sap this year, but here is another post that captures Henry at a specific moment and it just MELTS. MY. HEART.
- Someone struggles with keeping the TR- (rather than an F) in TRRRuck.
- In this post Henry and I debate the need for a haircut vs just allowing him to become a Samuri and wear a Topknott.
- Here is a post where I found another infertile who had been in the Trenches at my work. Still, every time I see him in the hallways I think "we are more alike than anybody would know"
- Here is a post that captures the reasons I spend time blogging.
- We went to Florida. I set our pictures to music. Henry and I enjoy watching it ALL. THE. TIME.
- Our two little owls! (I am still extremely proud of these home made costumes!)
- Here is a post about making wishes on 11-11-11 that I think is pretty good.
- I love this post about Dancing with Henry.
- I am including more sad posts than normal on this years list, but here is one about still being Raw about our failed cycles and the fact that we are now out of the infertile game.
- Of course we have to include our Battle with the Squirrels in our Attic! We are happy to report wehave had no additional POW's.
- And we will end the list with Life Lessons according to Angry Birds. Because this post makes me smile!
And that's it! The Best of Bio Girl 2011 is COMPLETE! And incredibly long. Like MUCH longer than years past. Does this mean I am becoming a better blogger or that I am less selective than I used to be? Only you can tell! Click around if you want. Read some old posts. Let me know what you liked from the blog this year!
I hope you all have a wonderful time ringing in the New Year. See you in 2012!