So, I do realize I have not gotten the Halloween pictures up yet. I promise I will get details up from the party along with pictures either later tonight or tomorrow (November..HORROR) but for now, I am giving you my Halloween meme. I was tagged by Mrs. Who over at Mrs. Who's Open Book.
1. What's the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Hands down, Event Horizon...it could still give me nightmares. It might have been worse because I saw it in the theater and totally thought it was a sci-fi movie like Star Trek...and I get HORROR. I would have walked out, but was to scared to put my feet on the ground. It clearly scarred me...
2. What was your favorite Halloween costume from childhood?
Maybe when I was the yellow brick road...that was good. Maybe when I was the crayon, just because it was so funny that I could not walk...the punk rocker was awesome...hard to say for sure. I am a big fan of Halloween!
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween?
I can't really think of anything. Nick and I go all out for Halloween and have yet to think of something we want to be that we haven't made happen.
4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
I went with my friend Shelby in eighth grade. We thought we were so smart. We went around her block, then went and changed our costumes and went to all the same houses again...deviant children! Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure we could have gone around in the same costumes and nobody would have remembered us....
5. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Maybe Whoppers, just because that little bag is like the perfect amount of whoppers. You never want that huge milk jug, but five is perfect! Same with Jr. Mints...
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I have done a blog about my waking dreams. I hate them.
7. What is your Supernatural fear?
I guess the idea of being possessed...that is terrifying to me. Maybe the movie the Exorcist also scarred me.
8. What is your creep-crawly fear?
I don't really like anything creepy or crawly. Mice, snakes, bugs. Just not a fan of any of that...
9. Tell us about the time you saw a ghost. Or heard something go bump in the night.
Besides my waking dreams, which seem very ghost like to me, I have never had an experience with a ghost. Nick and I have always wanted to go on a ghost tour. I guess I find the idea of ghosts very intriguing.
10. Would you ever stay in a haunted house overnight?
I would NEVER go to or stay in the Halloween commercial, people dressed up kind of haunted house. I HATE that crap. I would totally stay in a house with a past, where people say they have seen ghosts assuming the place had beds and was clean.
11. Are you a traditionalist Jack 'O' Lantern carver or do you get creative?
I like being creative with the old pumpkin, but I really am not much of a pumpkin carver...It has been a few years since I did it.
12. How much do you decorate your house for Halloween?
Sad to say, but not really at all. I think I have a few decorations, but we don't even have them out this year. I really don't get into the decorations for Halloween like I do for Christmas...to me Halloween is all about the costume party, and that is never at my house.