Guys, maybe it is just because I am sitting around watching a lot of TV these days, which there for allows me to watch an unhealthy amount of movie previews, but I am SERIOUSLY pumped about some of the upcoming summer movies. Like, childishly excited. It does enter my mind that I will have a baby soon (less that five weeks!!!) and running off to the movie might not be the easiest thing in the world, but I don't care. For now the idea of seeing all of these movies gives me total joy. Have you seen what is coming out?? Let me give you a list of what I am most excited about. Why? Because I am resting all the time and clearly have no actual life events to talk about on here...so now you get a summer blockbuster rundown. This will come in handy for those of you who may actually have a life and not realize what amazing movies are being released. You are welcome. Also, each link of the movie takes you to the preview, thanks to my aunt providing a site that made that easy for me. Enjoy!
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince-Okay, I will admit that I am still a little (a lot) annoyed with WB for pushing this release date back from last November, but I am getting over it now that I have seen the new preview (watch it!!). The part where Harry yells "Fight back you coward!!" at Snape...Yeah, it sorta makes me cry a little. I am that excited. The preview makes me tear up. This is my #1 summer movie.
- Angels and Demons- I am ridiculously excited about this. The sad part is, as much as I LOVED every single word of the book, I honestly can't remember what it is about. I have these grey memories of like, Vatican City, and the Pope...and these cool signs where you can read them upside down or right side up...something big that I do remember...lots of middle story I TOTALLY have forgotten. I was going to reread the book, but then didn't. I don't really care. I just know I am EXCITED.
- Star Trek-Did I ever tell you I am a nerd? Yeah, I thought I did. Nick and I have had a deep love for Star Trek since WAY before it was cool. Now it is all, the NEW Star Trek, but really, I hope it is similar to the old ones. I LOVE them. I was worried about this movie, but then Nick heard on NPR (NERDS) that they did a screening at some old theater where they said they were showing Wrath of Khan, then they really showed the new one (Tricky producers!) and everyone LOVED it. This gives me hope. They better not let me down...
- Ghosts of Girlfriends Past- Yeah, I want to see this. Every time a preview comes on, Nick is like, "That looks TERRIBLE!" and I just think, "Man, that looks GREAT!!" He doesn't get why I want to see it, but I don't care. I have a feeling I am going to love it!
- Terminator Salvation- I don't even know that I think this looks that good, but I will see it because, 1. it is Terminator and 2. it now stars Christan Bale. That is really all I need to convince me.
So that's it for now. Or at least, those are the ones that come to my head in time to make the cut fo this post. For now I am off to my recliner to watch some TV. Maybe pick up a couple more movies I want to see!