- I am still on my reading kick. I cannot read a book fast enough. Right now I am reading South of Broad, and you all, it is wonderful. Just wonderful. You should all read it. Don't give up on it, it takes about 75 pages to get interesting.
- A guy at work, seeing how much I like to read, brought in a bunch of hard back books his mom was going to donate to the library. He said I could have my pick of them. Is it wrong that the first thing I thought was, "Man...These could bring some money on ebay..."
- For the record, I only took four. Three I want to read, one I already read and loved so much I would like to add it to my book collection. The keeper was The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, if you were curious.
- We are officially having our new heating and air systems installed today. Do you know how painful it is to write a check for nearly $7000 for air. It hurts, I tell you. It hurts bad.
- In a related bullet, it was cold last night. I am ready to regain temperature control of my house. Screw you mother nature, I will retake control.
- We went and saw the movie RED for our anniversary. It was enjoyable. But it was the first movie we have been to in ages, so it is possible we just liked being out of the house.
- Speaking of movies, have you seen the new Harry Potter trailer? I am so excited you all. So, so excited.
- I feel like I should have things to write about trying to have a baby, but I don't. We want another baby. We really hope we can have one. We really hope we don't have to spend money. I think about it all the time, but not in a coherent writable way. But still, the thoughts, they are consuming.
- Last night we watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and when the Charlie Brown music came on, Henry started dancing. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
- For some unknown reason, I actually thought the Great Pumpkin came at the end and gave Linus presents. It was sorta sad when he didn't show.
- Lucy is a real bitch.
- I don't think I have ever actually watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown before last night.
- We are still having sleeping issues. I don't think they will ever go away. I have accepted it.
- Nick got a splinter the length of a penny stuck in his finger last night. It was so horrible it still makes my skin crawl when I think about him pulling it out. *shudder*
- Tomorrow night our city is closing down Main Street and allowing a ton of people dressed up as zombies to do the thriller dance down the street. We are going and taking Henry. Should be fun.
- I am a little over excited about taking Henry trick or treating. He is so cute in his costume and I want to show him off, which means I am sure he will have a fit and we will only make it to one house.
- I hope he knows he has to share his candy.
Friday, October 29, 2010
So I have been itching to blog. To REALLY blog. To talk about important things and be funny or moving or...something. To get away from posting picture after picture and actually write. But today, on a day I am finally caught up on the pictures of our lives, I am drawing a blank. I can think of nothing worth writing. I keep starting, then scrapping it. Not enough details, not interesting enough, not really blog worthy. So...do you see where this is going...now that I am out of pictures, I bring you bullets!