So, in order to avoid such a scene I just decided to go ahead and participate. But first I should apologize to all of you out there that have given me great blogging awards and tagged me in your own meme's. I have no excuse for not participating besides I am a rebel. Or because even though I am always excited when see I got something, I always promptly forget to ever post anything about it over here. So.... thank you all for the cool stuff you give me! I am sorry I seem to ignore it. I do appreciate it, I promise. It commonly makes my day! But apparently it requires a 15 year friendship, some all cap yelling my name and the threat of a possible dance off to get me to participate. I am lame.
Oh wait! before we start with the meme, I wanted to tell you all that I did a guest post this week! I am very excited to be the newest blogger to be writing over at Kir's Corner for Proud Mommy Moments. Stop by and read my proudest mommy moment. It's kinda sorta a sweet post. So, check it out if you have time.
Okay, on to the Meme:
1) My Most Beautiful Post: Oh lord. WHITNEY. Already...with the hard. Okay, I will go with this one. I have always loved this post and I sorta think it's beautiful.
2) My Most Popular Post: Based on both traffic and comments, this is one of my top posts. And I know it's sad. It's the day after out Last Chance FET failed. But the love and support that came from you all really helped me through a dark time. So, I am happy it was popular. Because sometimes it's more important to feel love and support at the hardest times.
3) My Most Controversial Post: I have no idea. I am not a controversial blogger. Like at all. I am a people pleaser. Still...breastfeeding posts are by nature sometimes a little controversial, so we will go with this one.
4) My Most Helpful Post: Hmmm... I am also not helpful. (This blog doesn't really give back, does it?) Maybe my Road Map for IVF's. I did one for FET's too, but I can't seem to find it now. But still, I guess the IVF one was sorta helpful, right?
5) A Post Whose Success Surprised Me: I was actually really surprised that you all enjoyed this story so much. I remember writing it, and really wasn't sure if it would be funny to anybody but me. But actually, I think that about lots of my posts.
6) A Post I Didn’t Think Got The Attention It Deserved: Ummm.... maybe this one? Just because I wrote it early on in blogging, so most of you haven't read it. Unless you read that post where I did what I figured were my top ten posts. (Because that is where I am getting a lot of these answers)
7) The Post I Am Most Proud Of: Okay, I am going to say this one about Missy and the cancer returning... mainly because it feels very honest. It was a difficult time, and I think my words came through better than I would have thought possible. Sad one to end on, but a very good post.
Okay! That's it. I did it! I would not call it easy (WHITNEY) but it was enjoyable. So, if you want to do it on your blog, I tag you!
*Whitney prefers to be called "Determined". Not pushy.