- The Trailblazer is back and good as new! My dad has a guy that does body work, so we got it done really cheap. Can't beat that!
- Nick has today off to get rid of some overtime. I have no idea how he manages to go to work on my Fridays off...I just want to curl back up into bed! It looks so nice...
- I made meatballs the other night, then as soon as I took them out of the oven I had to throw them all away (then get them out of the house because, oh my GAWD the smell...). I am pretty sure the meat was bad, but Nick said they smelled fine to him...but looked a little funny. I am not sure how anybody could miss the nasty nasty smell coming from the kitchen. We had a delicious salad instead.
- I have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow and I need to bring a gift that comes from my house (so I spend no money) that I no longer want, but someone else might enjoy. These are the rules. I think it is awesome, and yet I have NO IDEA what to bring...clock is ticking.
- Nick and I are going to see "The Day the Earth Stood Still" tonight. I am really excited and hope it doesn't suck...
- The new belly pic is up!
Okay, gotta get to work (oh how the bed is calling to me) so that's all for now! Hope you all have a great Friday!