Well, Nick's big trip is nearly here. He is heading off to New York Thursday morning at like 6am....I am getting up and taking him to the airport at like 4:30 or 5....I know I am the best wife ever, no need to tell me. Anyways, he will be gone for eight or nine days, so I have been racking my brain to figure out what I will be doing with myself. Want to see my list? Thought so!
1. I have ordered the entire series of Ann of Green Gables from Netflix. I am really pumped about this. There are three movies all together and they used to be played as a miniseries on Disney when I was little. I loved it! Seeing as how it is something Nick would rather die than watch, it seems like a great time to revisit good old Green Gables. For the record I informed both of my sisters I would be watching this and they thought it was genius...I am not alone in my love.
2. Big plans to weed the front flower beds...I know this is so exciting...you are all really jealous.
3. Eat dinner at as many friends houses as I can. Seems silly to cook for one, so you all go ahead and send the invites my way...
5. Spring cleaning. I am talking move all the furniture and everything. Another one to be jealous of.
6. Take Ellie for long walks. Doesn't that sound like a nice thing to do?
Okay, now I am kind of stretching. Come to think of it, I have nothing for the weekend or anything. I feel like I have given this tons of thought, but now that I think back on it, I was mostly thinking about what movies to get and what I was going to eat. Those were pretty well covered in #1 and #3. It might be a long week.